|Dimensions||3 × 2 × 0.5 in|
68a – Purple, 73a – Light Green, 78a – Orange, 83a – Blue, 88a – Yellow, 93a – Red, 95.5 – Green
Riptide WFB Barrell
Sold as Pair with Sticker.
- .975″ Dia x .60″ High (24.77mm Dia x 15.24mm High)
- WFB ride a couple of points softer than they test, so order accordingly
- Hard durometer bushings (95.5a – 93a) are for heavier-weight riders (over 125lbs) and allow for a nice tight set-up.
- Medium durometer bushings (88a – 83a) are for medium-weight riders (75 – 125lbs) & those looking for a looser setup in the RoadSide position when coupled with a harder duro bushing.
- Soft durometer bushings (83a – 78a) are for light-weight riders & those looking for a loose setup in the RoadSide position.
- Super-soft durometer bushings (73a – 68a) are designed for very light-weight or young riders and are also fun for those looking for a really loose setup in the RoadSide position.
- Excellent when used as a Double Barrel combo – but incredibly fun and variable when used in the Roadside position in combo with other shapes & or duro’s in the Boardside position.